Creating a CNAME Record is required for your hosted Landing Page.
- log in to the Rackspace Cloud Server Control Panel
- Navigate to your Cloud Server overview page, by selecting Hosting
- Click Cloud Servers.
- Click on the link for your Cloud Server.
- Click on the DNS tab at the top. This is where you will modify your DNS records.
- Click on the domain in the Domain Management screen.
- Click on the Add button to add our first record — a new window should appear.
- In the Name field enter your LaunchRock subdomain.
Congratulations! Your CNAME record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
If you have trouble configuring your CNAME records, you can check out the Rackspace tutorial page. Or, view a sample message to use when you contact Rackspace for assistance.
To redirect your base domain edit your Rackspace A Record
Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live.