Attorney Dan W. Kehr of Kehr Law, APCClarity Expert

Founder and managing attorney at Kehr Law, APC. Mr. Kehr possesses broad and substantial experience in nearly every area of business, corporate, contract, intellectual property, tax and real estate law matters.

Recent Answers

The best way to incorporate a software company in the US is to request a consultation with a US-based attorney. Start by seeking an attorney in the state where you plan to hire your US-based sales manager.

Answering this question in full without knowing a lot of business details will lead to an inaccurate answer for your company's specific needs. Therefore, a consultation is best to obtain a full response. During the consultation you will be asked about the existing business, the targeted states for transacting business, any proposed location for your sales manager(s) and other business activities in the US. Other variables involved in answering your question include tax implications, existing and estimated revenue and gross profits, estimated employees over the next year in the US, and a slew of other details.

Once an incorporation state is elected, an attorney can assist you elect a business entity type and ownership structure most beneficial to your business needs.

Contact on Clarity

$ 5.83 /min

N/A Rating
Schedule a Call

Send Message




Access Startup Experts

Connect with over 20,000 Startup Experts to answer your questions.

Learn More

Copyright © 2021 LLC. All rights reserved.