Sam Mollaei, Esq.#1 Highest Rated Business Lawyer for Entrepreneurs

As a Business Lawyer for Entrepreneurs, I help entrepreneurs start their U.S. business without dealing with complicated government forms. In 2013, I took the leap to start a virtual law firm right after law school so I could help entrepreneurs start their business and so that I could work online from anywhere in the world at the same time ( decision I've ever made). Since then, I’ve assisted more than 2,000 entrepreneurs start and grow their U.S. business and I'm backed by 780 5.0 Star Google Reviews from clients who love my quick and streamlined service. Mollaei Law is a full-service that helps U.S. and foreign entrepreneurs start their U.S. business. My most common clients are: ✅ Business owners expanding to the U.S. to take advantage of the U.S. market, and ✅ HIGHLY-COMMITTED entrepreneurs looking to protect and grow their business in the U.S. ​Clients typically come to us when they're looking to start a business but don't know how to and don't want to deal with complicated legal forms. Do any of those issues sound familiar to you? Message me if you have any questions -- I'll be happy to answer!

Recent Answers

You do not need a SSN or ITIN to obtain an Employer Identification Number (EIN).

I have obtained EIN’s for multiple foreign clients without Social Security Numbers or ITIN.

In my post,, I provide detailed instructions that anyone can use to apply for an EIN as a foreign business without a Social Security Number or ITIN.

Best of luck!

Contact on Clarity

$ 5.00 /min

N/A Rating
Schedule a Call

Send Message




Access Startup Experts

Connect with over 20,000 Startup Experts to answer your questions.

Learn More

Copyright © 2021 LLC. All rights reserved.