I'm non US resident but have formed an LLC in WY and now I need to obtain an EIN. Having no SSN/ITIN or other LLC's EIN it is somehow difficult. On the other hand applying online takes 7 minutes. Can anybody help me? I will pay for your assistance but need the EIN by Monday.

If you are a nonresident for U.S. tax purposes, you do not need an ITIN or an SSN to apply for an EIN for an entity.
The online application process is the fastest, but this system is not available for nonresidents. You need to download and fill out a Form SS-4 for your company and name yourself as the responsible party. In the field where it asks for your "SSN, ITIN, or EIN" enter the word "FOREIGN" to indicate you are a nonresident. Mail or fax the completed form to the IRS and wait for them to assign your EIN. Alternatively, you can contact the IRS via phone and fax the form to the representative once they provide you with their dedicated fax number.

Answered 2 years ago

Unlock Startups Unlimited

Access 20,000+ Startup Experts, 650+ masterclass videos, 1,000+ in-depth guides, and all the software tools you need to launch and grow quickly.

Already a member? Sign in

Copyright © 2021 LLC. All rights reserved.