Specifically, which Blogs/Books/Speakers/Experts have the leading ideas and most helpful material on how to improve the scalability of a company. This question is not limited to startups, but any growth oriented company. Let's assume the company has achieved product/market fit ... now what? What are the leading ideas or principles for scaling, and who has them?
People I look up to and follow when it comes to growth:
- Sean Ellis, first marketer @ Dropbox, Eventbrite, Lookout (IPO), LogMeIn (IPO)
- Josh Elman, Greylock frmr. Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook growth
- James Currier, Ooga Labs
- Gagan Biyani, Lyft, Udemy, Sprig
- Stan Chudnovsky, PayPal
- Andy Johns, Wealthfront frmr. FB, Twitter, Quora
- Saar Gur, Charles River Ventures
- Adam Nash, Wealthfront
- Elliot Shmukler, Wealthfront frmr. LinkedIn
- Ivan Kirgin, frmr. Dropbox
- Mike Volpe, Hubspot
- Aaron Ginn, StumbleUpon
Most are on Twitter, have a blog, Slideshare or appear in YouTube videos. There are many, many more, but that's where I'd start.