Actually, since your doing a form of possible ride sharing you might be subject to the beefy insurance regulations found here;jsessionid=f4d692baeba37abf7ce3b0b61b6e

If you need that policy, it starts at 50k!
Local transport companies are subject to different regulations but are required to carry by law in CA:
Work comp for driver
General Liability
Vehicle insurance including liability, accident, and possibly physical damage.

I can help for a reduced fee if you have additional questions on this topic as we are also compensated by the insurance companies for the policy placement.

Answered 6 years ago

Unlock Startups Unlimited

Access 20,000+ Startup Experts, 650+ masterclass videos, 1,000+ in-depth guides, and all the software tools you need to launch and grow quickly.

Already a member? Sign in

Copyright © 2020 LLC. All rights reserved.