Questions

How do I find companies that use the Microsoft stack?

4answers

One of the easiest way is to reach out to MVP's and get connections from them on who use Microsoft Stack.

http://mvp.microsoft.com/en-US/default.aspx


Answered 12 years ago

You can use an online service called http://builtwith.com/. This can analyze the technology stack of any company and can also provide you with meaningful reports. It has a free and a paid version - you can also search by technology and find e.g. companies in US that are using Azure.
Let me know if I can be of more help -


Answered 12 years ago

Building list of specific technology users can be hard, so you need a software that enriches the lead base with technology usage signals. I describe one of such examples here: https://youtu.be/2ZvVc_rCNXk


Answered 2 years ago

Unlock Startups Unlimited

Access 20,000+ Startup Experts, 650+ masterclass videos, 1,000+ in-depth guides, and all the software tools you need to launch and grow quickly.

Already a member? Sign in

Copyright © 2026 Startups.com LLC. All rights reserved.