We need a lawyer that has experience with digital agencies or web development, as we need to update our contracts to reflect better our condition. Does anyone know what type of lawyer we need?

Ryan provides an excellent answer. You also need a contracts lawyer licensed in your jurisdiction. I would personally steer clear of mass consumer sites like LegalZoom or Avvo, and focus on more market related referral sites such as Clarity, UpCounsel, or Priori Legal. You will find they have a vetting process that is more rigorous than sites that anyone can be on, for the right amount of ad spend.

Answered 5 years ago

Unlock Startups Unlimited

Access 20,000+ Startup Experts, 650+ masterclass videos, 1,000+ in-depth guides, and all the software tools you need to launch and grow quickly.

Already a member? Sign in

Copyright © 2020 LLC. All rights reserved.