Im basically from India, my company provides services such as Product Design ,Electronic, Mechanical, Development, Prototyping, Manufacturing of Plastics, Rubbers, Sheet metals, Machined parts, Work and test benches, PCB,etc, We even help startups. We always supply with good quality products as per any specific standards, provide competitive pricing and ensure that our customer is satisfied and build a long term relationship with them. We do have few big customer in US and Europe, but i want to i increase my customers and find more companies to supply to in US and Europe, basically marketing my services there?
In order to give a complete answer, it is important to get more information. Nevertheless, and based on the information you provided, here are a few suggested methods. There are many more but I don't want this answer to be longer than it already is.
1. Ask your existing client/s for referrals. If they were happy with the work that you did, they should be happy to help. If you feel the need, offer them a X%/$X discount on the next project for every client they refer. This is 'win-win-win' situation because you get more clients, they get a discount, and they use your services again.
2. Ask your existing clients for a written recommendation + permission to use their logo on your website. Publish them both on your website. This will help increase the conversion rate on your website. If you feel the need, you can offer them a link to their website which will be good for both of your SEO rankings - so another win-win.
3. Publish as much (relevant and quality) content as possible on your website (about the projects you've done, potential projects, your fields of expertise, etc. Obviously, you need to have a professional and trustworthy looking website. I can explain how the articles need to be done.
4. Create a free 'get a quote tool' - many customers check online to get an estimate of how much the project will cost. If you have an automatic online tool, this can attract a lot of customers. I have personally used such a tool and I was very impressed.
5. Partner with organizations/companies that work with your target clients - for example: I work with lots of entrepreneurs and many of them ask me for referrals to various types of service providers, including programming companies. These companies give me a small percentage of the profits they make from my referrals (of course I only refer to companies which I know and trust as my reputation is worth more than the referral fee).
I've successfully helped over 300 entrepreneurs and will be happy to help you. After scheduling the call, please send me any relevant background material.