Anthony PegnoTrusted Advisor in the insurance industry

As an experienced Independent Insurance Agent I consult individuals and business' on their retirement, health and life insurance needs.

Recent Answers

Basic Errors and Omissions insurance should cover what your describing. There could be local/state laws concerning running the vehicle for prolonged periods of time, a call to your state department of permits should give you a solid answer to that.

Contact on Clarity

$ 2.92 /min

N/A Rating
Schedule a Call

Send Message




Access Startup Experts

Connect with over 20,000 Startup Experts to answer your questions.

Learn More

Copyright © 2021 LLC. All rights reserved.