I have a list of 7,000 which increases by 20-40/day (organic). But at this rate I'll have to wait ~5-7 years to hit that. How can I do it in the next 2-3? Note: currently have no paid customer acquisition. I make between 1-6k/month with this list size. I know people have done it in a few years - obviously my mindset and mental model needs expanding.
1. Get your funnel(s) down pat and automated. If all you're doing is sending a broadcast email to your list every few days, you're missing out.
2. Pay for targeted traffic. The List is the #1 factor in sales conversion: you can have mediocre copy, but if your list is spot on, you'll make sales. But if you have great copy and a lousy list, you won't make a dime.
Stay away from solo ads/ad swaps. Buy access to lists of buyers, who have bought products like yours. Yes, these lists are available. Expect to invest $3K minimum to email them...but they are already opted in to the service's list, and they have already bought something similar or related to your product. Huge factor in conversion.
3. Develop joint ventures with online marketers who are bigger than you and have bigger lists in niches related to your current one. Yes you may only make 50% or 25%, but those are sales you'd never have made as easily as with this affiliate. Many people buy just because someone they trust and have a relationship with recommended the product...as you probably know.
4. Develop reputation and traffic from high traffic online sources like forums. Sell at those locations.
Hello, so I have helped an wanted many information marketers make over $1M/year. This is how you can do it as well.
Currently, you have a big enough list to make a 5-6 figure product launch. it all depends of how and what you're selling to them. You really need to prepare a proper pre-launch campaign to do so.
What I'd suggest is to create a funnel and to test it with your current list. Price a product for at least $299, it can be $499, $799 or more. I don't know your niche.
Sell that to your current list. After that you can do a Joint Venture launch. This is where you go out there, you show your product to other influencers in your niche who have big email lists and you ask them to promote it for you in exchange for revenue share.
So if you have 10 JV partners with 100k subscribers, you're going to reach 1M people.
if you have a 2% conversion rate, you will sell to 20k people.
If your product is $299, this is $5,980,000 in sales. Let's assume that you share 50% of the revenue, you're left with $2,990,000. And this is from a single launch.
the secret always is:
1. test your product launch with your current list
2. find VJ partners to promote your product for you.
This is the faster way to grow and build a 7 figure info-product business.
I'd be glad to help you structure a plan of how to execute that. So feel free to schedule a call if you need more help.