I am finding new clients by telemarketing currently. I need to know how to market my service in better way or find the leads that are interested to outsource their work to my team. I am BPO service provider specialized of REO Agents in USA. We help them with their Sales/Back office.
There are two things can highly impact more clients signing up.
1. Marketing - One of the reason why people don't buy what you are selling is because they dont know you exist.
You can do cross selling and upselling - So for example if you are in helping one country back offices, can you do offer to your clients the service internationally.
Also are there key events where REO Agents hang out, what do they read.
2. Sales - When you meet a client (phone/person) are you able to close the client, or are you having a low conversion rate.
If this is the case, then ways to improve, is improving your offer, improving how to enhance your social proof.
Happy to jump on a call and to help you assess where you are at.
Answered 5 years ago
First and foremost, telemarketing only accounts for 2% of a companies revenue. It's not scalable by itself. I made 72,000 calls in 12 months in the real estate and insurance industry. Cold calling worked, but not by itself.
There are six avenues you can take, including what you're currently doing:
2. SEO Content writing targeting keywords
3. Create a click funnel and launch it on social platforms that agents hang around. You can also test out FB ads.
4. Networking - there are a ton of networking events that REO agents attend - this is more of a long-form approach, but should be done.
5. Google Ads PPC - you need someone that knows what they're doing here, but you're probably competing with a ton of other companies.
6. Social selling - use social networks to DM agents offering your service for "free" for a limited period of time OR ask them to evaluate it and get feedback.
There is no one method for generating MORE leads. I would like to know more about your service so I can get you better answers.
Answered 5 years ago