If you are using Instagram to marketing your brand, below are some of the tips you should follow:
1. Optimizing Bio: Your bio is the first part that can help you in creating an impression on your users. You should choose a proper username that is relevant to your brand. Specify the business name and include a compelling CTA (call to action) or URLs such as your website or blog.
2. Profile Picture: If you are running a business account, your profile picture should be either your business logo or some business related picture. Ensure that it is properly visible to the users.
3. Use Engaging Caption and Visuals: Excellent graphics are good means of conveying a specific brand message to target customers. You should focus on designing and create engaging visuals, for example, memes. Nowadays, brands are doing meme marketing. It is the tactic of engaging users by using presenting the brand or services in a funny or sarcastic way. Use compelling captions and graphics to increase your follower base.
4. Use proper hashtags: Use trending hashtags within your niche. Try to include hashtags that are relevant and in demand. Avoid using too many hashtags. It can send your posts in the spam. Hashtags can help you in increasing your post reach. Therefore, choose them wisely as it is a good way to increase post engagement.
5. Post Often: Posting should be done on a regular basis. Before posting, you can do research on the best time to gain engagement. You can check this by analyzing your competitor’s post and the time they post.
These are some of the tips that you can follow for the Instagram campaign.
I've successfully helped over 150 entrepreneurs, startups, and businesses, and I would be happy to help you. Please send me more information before scheduling a call - so I can give you maximum value for your money. Take a look at the great reviews I’ve received: https://clarity.fm/ripul.chhabra