What are some of the best tools you'd recommend for getting more visibility/followers/engagement for social media, specifically Twitter? We know that having a great content & community engagement strategy in place is critical, but also realize there is a lot we don't know about additional software, services, etc that can accelerate things. What tools can help enhance our efforts?
Hi! Happy to answer this question. Initially, I'd ask "what are you tracking at present?" And "what are your goals?"
Software wise, I love to use a few tools for Twitter. Hootsuite to schedule relevant content (and not all tweets should be scheduled--happy to touch on this more), Tweetreach to get a feel for impressions/influencers who HAVE been engaging (in my mind, impressions are KEY, more so than Follower count because hashtags can help you reach more people) and Sprout Social for a more in depth view of your Twitter analytics.
Getting more visibility/followers: what hashtags are you using? How often do you acknowledge those who follow you (new followers vs existing followers)?
Are you just sharing autoscheduled content and links OR are you creating conversations?
Hashtags wise: find those that have a community already centered around them! *You don't want to "hashtag hijack" however, tags like #smallbiz #blogchat #_________ specific to your industry or ideal client's industry can go a long way.
Other tools that people use to track community and engagement include Sum All, and Commun It https://commun.it/
Once you start tracking impressions (and monitoring growth vs plateaus) you can then go back and look at your content to see which posts generated the most response/engagement. Again, just want to emphasize that creating conversations and asking questions are great methods to do all of the things you are looking to accomplish.
HootSuite, Bufferapp, SproutSocial are all platforms that help you engage, track progress & post frequently to most social platforms including Twitter.
SocialRank: https://www.socialrank.com/ is a platform to track your followers, engage & find new followers. It has been receiving rave reviews for the deep insights provided for Twitter & Instagram followers
Hootsuite is one of the best social media automation tools on the market.
Not only that, but this tool also allows you to customize streams to monitor and search for brand mentions across channels.
This is done by typing the keyword you wish to monitor into the stream or streams you want to monitor it on.
I regularly use Hootsuite to automate social media for clients.
It’s an all-in-one tool for managing and analyzing your social media initiatives.
Twitter has definitely gotten better about data analysis over the years.
You can see your Tweet impressions and interactions relatively easily in the default API.
Still, Twitter acquired TweetDeck in 2011 to provide a separate interface option.
Using TweetDeck, you can monitor and administrate multiple accounts from one place.
It also includes power-user features like the ability to sort by and search for hashtags, keywords, trends, favorites, and more.
TweetDeck is the perfect app for agencies or companies that work with multiple Twitter accounts.
Buzz Sumo. ...
Canva. Use Canva to generate content that catches your audience's attention. ...
Animoto. Video content can draw a alot of engagement for your brand. ...
IFTTT. IFTTT is a great tool for combining actions between different tools. ...
Everypost. Everypost is a social media publishing tool.
Tools that will help you for growing social media reach are listed below. I hope it helps.
1. Awario: This is a powerful online listening tool that scours not only social media but also the web to find conversations about your brand or niche. Whether you want to spy on your competitors or simply respond to conversations about your brand, this is the tool for you. It can help you increase your organic social media reach by helping you engage with people who are talking about your brand. These may or may not be your followers. But, if you engage in conversations with them, they just might follow you back.
2. Sprout Social: This is a multi-functional social media management platform that can help you increase your reach, boost brand awareness, and engagement. It has social listening, publishing, engagement, and analytics capabilities to manage all aspects of your social media. You can try it for free, without divulging your credit card information.
3. Agorapulse: Agorapulse is an all-in-one social media management platform that can meet almost all your social media needs. This includes social media listening, content scheduling, team collaboration, audience engagement, and analytics.
4. Crowdfire: Crowdfire is, at its core, a content curation tool embellished with some other features and functionalities. It helps you find relevant content from numerous online sources and allows you to schedule and publish it at designated dates and times. It also has social media monitoring and analytics capabilities. It allows you to track your brand mentions and respond to comments quickly and easily.
5. Hootsuite: Hootsuite is a social media platform which helps you manage your social media efforts efficiently. Several social media channels can be monitored from one Hootsuite platform. It can also help you manage multiple Twitter handles or Facebook pages. You can curate right content to reach maximum number of people.
6. Buffer: Buffer is an easy-to-use tool with a powerful single view dashboard. It has features like content scheduling, content recommendation, reporting, and analytics. They can help you streamline your content creation process and boost your organic social media reach. Using the tool, you can post on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and App.net. Its ad-hoc posting capability makes it more responsive.
7. Sprout Social: This provides you with solutions for social media marketing, social customer service, and social media analytics. Businesses can use the tools provided by Sprout Social to manage their organic social media reach and more. You can use these tools to interact with influencers and respond to messages directly from your feed.
8. Woobox: Woobox’s app suite helps you engage with your customers in a fun way with contests, polls, and interactive sweepstakes. You can collect valuable customer data and emails from Woobox apps. It provides one easy-to-use interface to manage engagement across multiple social networking sites. With this tool, you can create amazing marketing campaigns to boost your social media reach.
9. Qzzr: This is a web-based quiz creation tool that can help you improve your organic social media reach and engagement. Qzzr has proved to be especially useful to marketers, publishers, and agencies. It can help you to increase social engagement, reach, and to generate leads. You can quickly create interesting interactive quizzes and post them anywhere on the web. Then you can track and analyse the results.
10. Wyng: Wyng is a potent campaign building tool. It has the right technology to power digital campaigns and promotions. Their diverse range of templates can be customized for use. You can design creative landing pages instantly. Smart automated functions provide you real-time grasp on your content. Wyng suits all kinds of budgets.
11. ViralContentBee: This is a social media promotion tool which helps you get more engagement across the social media spectrum. It works with Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and StumbleUpon for now. Using it, you can get your content in front of social media influencers and get it re-shared by other influencers. It helps you grow your social media authority and increase your organic social media reach.
12. JustRetweet: This is a social sharing platform that helps you promote your content on Twitter. It has a Twitter-based economy where you trade credits. Bloggers find the platform particularly useful as they can share details about their blogs with tweets. It was built solely for the purpose of getting its users more retweets, followers, and shares.
13. Flauntt: Flauntt helps you put your tweets in front of other Twitter users for promotion. It helps you show off and amplify your presence on Twitter. You can use it to get more people to see and share the content you want to promote. Go ahead, flaunt the content you write. It also uses a credit system for its users.
14. Retweet Bird: You do not need a social media agency to grow your audience or organic social media reach. This platform can help you do that. It is a credit-based platform that also offers influencer-based crowdsourcing. To use it, you need to link your Twitter account to the Retweet Bird account. You can then get into the system for more exposure.
15. Guest Crew: This is a place where social media influencers and the content they like gets more exposure. It is an influencer marketing platform that helps you grow your organic social media reach. The platform allows you to create content, give it a boost, track results, and download reports.
16. Lnk Social: You want the content you create to get good exposure, right? Lnk Social can help you do that. It helps you create a buzz around your content. Using it can help you get more traffic, better organic social media reach, and the right kind of engagement. It also works on a credit system where you trade credits. When you share content, you earn credits. You can then use those credits to promote your content.
17. Empire.Kred: This is a platform that enables you to speculate and trade on an influencers stock market. Customers earn credits by investing in other member’s social stock. It helps you discover the most interesting content and people. And it provides you currency to play its social stock market game and increase reach. By finding the right influencers to collaborate with on this platform, you can increase your social media reach.
18. Social Mention: Social Mention is a great social listening platform that can also help you boost your social media reach. It provides real time search on social mentions. Anytime anyone mentions your brand on social media, you can track it. You can integrate it with blogs, Facebook, and Twitter. You can also use it to analyse your social media mentions and access alerts in real-time.
19. TweetDeck: This platform enables Twitter users to manage and monitor an unlimited number of Twitter accounts from one single easy-to-use interface. It provides a customizable dashboard to send and receive tweets. This works best for power users and those who want to stay on top of their Twitter lists easily. It can be used as a web app, Chrome app, or desktop app. The platform also helps you organize and monitor your reach.
Besides if you do have any questions give me a call: https://clarity.fm/joy-brotonath