Here's a quick rundown on how to get your first client;
Conduct Target Market and Prospect Analysis. This is the most important part. Most people never spend enough time on this. You need to have a clear understanding of your target market and who your prospects are. All that work doesn't sound fun or sexy, but fuckin do it.
Run A Competitor Analysis relevant to your niche. The internet is full of trash so make sure you research the winners and not losers.
After collecting all that data from the last 2 steps. Create a minimum viable offer based on the research you just did.
Get your ass out there and start getting as many people to
and to hear about you.
Start off doing Discovery or Strategy call's
Post on Social Media channels, Facebook, LinkedIn, or
Alignable offering your sessions
Answer answer questions and help people here
Keep at it consistently, then you'll get more than one client.
It's going to take some effort, but be consistent and you'll be surprised at how many client you can land within 1-2 Months.
Lastly, DON'T be like the 95% of people on facebook, instagram and just the internet who sells and gets a client but KNOWS THEY CAN'T provide what that client needs.
Separate yourself from the losers, be honest and have some integrity. Which will work overall better for you and gets you more clients because your legit and can be trusted.
1) Conduct Target Market and Prospect Analysis
2) Competitor Analysis
3) Get Your Ass Out There and Prospect
(Assuming your not a marketing badass like yours truly)
4) Offer As Many Free Sessions You Can (Except Here)
5) Be Consistent and Don't Waver
6) DON'T BE A DOUCHEBAG
Call or Don't Call. Just hope that helped s you out!!
I am a recent inspirational blogger with a small start-up and I have been on Clarify since February of this year, and I still have yet to get a client.
Mind you, I said YET.
The first thing I would say is do you have a website, other social medias, or any other product or service you can drive from that particular platform to Clarity? Most times, you need a platform to grow a platform. So, if you expect to only get clients by answering questions, it may not work.
Get your consultation out there by announcing it on different social media platforms and allowing traffic from there to pour over into your profile here. Hopefully, you will be able to book your first client. Be patient and keep answering questions no matter how tiresome it can be.
Before you know it you'll have your first client
1. Make sure to list yourself in all 3 categories and fill in all the information in your Clarity profile.
2. Answer as many questions as possible - with quality answers!
3. Set a reasonable starting price.
4. Be patient. Clients will eventually come. Don’t expect too many though. Although Clarity is an amazing platform, it unfortunately seems like the founders/owners have stopped promoting it. Not sure why or if this is true but I’ve never seen any online promoting.
I’ve helped 350 startups and would be happy to help you as well. After booking the call send me some background information and the questions you’re interested in having answered.