Hoping you are in the best of your health amidst this pandemic. Coming to your question, following are 3 avenues to buying an e-commerce site:
- Shopify Exchange if a marketplace you can use to buy the said business.
- Flippa - Auction sites, where you can go bid for an online business for sale.
- Online business brokers namely Digital Exits & FE International are helpful.
- Contacting Online Business Owners Directly is the last option. While you do that, it would be nice to a bit of research using tools like Alexa, Ahrefs, and SEMrush to get a more behind-the-scenes look into the health of the business.
Lastly go through the link below which you some good 10 market places to buy e commerce business.
I have personal experience of selling a business. Feel free to call me, in case you looking for some advice on how to pick a good ecommerce site, the salient points to confirm before buying. Such as focussing on profits than the 7/ 8 digit GMV is critical. Vendors and brokers like to push the turnover figure because it looks impressive.
You can reach me here...
E-Commerce Bhai and sel best place is social media platform.
This platform is a pupil hub.
And pupil station.
So my advice is very truly and clear.
Buy and sale for platform created.
E-Commerce website tieup.best idea.
and etc platform try.
All day post reply.&all day post submit related by business.100%succesful.thank you.
It depends how much your e-commerce business is making in net profit
If your e-commerce business is making less then $500/month or $10k / year
I recommend selling your blog at the market such as Flippa as you will have extra customers within the lower fee range.
1. Flippa is a marketplace for getting and selling web businesses, domains, and apps. One of the first organizations inside the space, Flippa stays a dominant marketplace for buyers and sellers of online corporations. In line with Flippa, 5,000 new organizations and domains are listed on the market on Flippa every single day. Flippa has over 800,000 registered members. And every month over $5 million well worth of organizations is sold. Price: 12-percent to fifteen-percentage success charge. See the website for added pricing.
In case your e-commerce business is making greater than $500/month or $10k / 12 months
I recommend partnering up with an expert website broking as they may assist you throughout the sales procedure and assist you to discover a client.
2. Bizbroker24 can help put together a business on the market, negotiate with, probably, lots of prospective customers, and provide a shape to make certain the safe, green sale of a web business. Bizbroker24 focuses on internet companies with transaction valuations between $150,000 and $20 million. It has closed over 550 transactions. Bizbroker24 prices no up-front or hidden fees, and it provides a free valuation.
3. WebsiteBroker.com is a low-fee marketplace for selling or shopping for a website. It's miles greater of a do-it-yourself alternative than a full-carrier brokerage. Consumers should do their own due diligence, and sellers must determine their very own pricing, though the website online does have the equipment to assist. People searching for products/services do now not want to check in to browse the listings, however, registering will offer to get right of entry to advanced features. For sellers, pay only the initial list fee. There may be no separate rate while you promote your website (or area call). Price: the trendy list is $9.95. The idealist is $29.95.
One of the advantages of running with a broker than advertising on a marketplace is that agents offer aid and advice on how to maximize the fee of your blog and ensures your blog doesn’t promote for half of its fee due to the fact the auction didn’t pass high sufficient.
4. FE International gives merger-and-acquisitions advisory services for mid-marketplace eCommerce, software program-as-a-carrier, and content businesses. It focuses on business income inside the mid-five to mid-seven-determine variety. Fe worldwide has finished over $75 million in commercial enterprise acquisitions and over 425 enterprise sales because 2010. There is a vetting method for both consumers and sellers. On finishing touch of a deal, FEI prices a purchaser transaction rate of 2.5 percentage, based on the very last sale charge of the business, up to a maximum of $1,000. Contact dealer transaction pricing.
We at FE International are an online commercial enterprise brokerage that has completed over four hundred deals and upwards of $75m in income within the beyond six years. In case you are seeking to promote your online business, we can help you out.