Hi there! Here's an awesome article with a wealth of information on the topic (HAPPY READING!!!):
If you want to discuss this topic in more depth and provide more info about yourself to build a strategic plan to help you take steps forward, then I look forward to speaking with you soon! Strategic Planning and Research are my strong suits! Let's talk :-)
Alongside my full-time job as an Account Executive, I am currently generating side income on Clarity by utilizing my years of experience as an AE to help individuals with sales advice, or job search consultations.
As you can see, the path of least resistance to generate side income, especially on a site like Clarity, is to play to your current strengths and provide your current expertise for a given rate. Do you have experience in front-end web development? Do you have real estate experience? Are you an awesome cook? Do you have a way with tutoring? Do you know how to structure a great workout regimen? Have you passed any difficult exams before? If you have a skill that you can market, you can definitely generate side income with enough grit and hustle.
Without understanding your core competencies and strengths, it is incredibly difficult to come up with ideas to generate side income.
I would be happy to book a call with you to explain how I received my first call on Clarity within 3 weeks of establishing my profile and in parallel, help you outline a framework to get started.
The power of the internet has plenty of opportunities to provide even in this critical time of coronavirus. I am going to list some of these that I've researched and tried out myself under.
1. Freelance sites:
I know loads of successful marketers who have inflexible prejudice in opposition to such websites. They have got an opinion that sites like Upwork, Fiverr, freelancer, flex jobs, writer hub, and Truelancer, and so forth. Do no longer pay freelancers their worth. This is actual. You earn manner less starting out. But you'll steadily expand credibility. As you figure, you'll start to have tremendous quantities of money. You can do almost any kind of work you are precise at or like doing. These websites are something to search for while beginning out. Some different web sites that do pay but are lesser recognized are:
1] clickworker and 2] writer
2. Personal internet site:
This takes a touch little bit of investment while getting personalized web hosting and domain, however, in case you are constantly sufficient, you can't best earn at the website a passive income however quickly you'll be capable of making a full-time income from it.
You can write blogs, provide diverse kinds of offerings, and rate as in step with your requirements and the market charge of the route. However, you need the right marketing strategies and understanding of parameters including search engine optimization, sem, social media advertising, and the significance of keywords.
There are guides accessible which could teach you this and free of charge! My advice might be to head for the publications on ‘google virtual unlocked’.
3. Affiliate marketing:
This will be my top recommendation. It is a remarkable supply of passive earnings. There are numerous groups you can sign in with as a way to join their affiliate applications. A number of companies which might be quite top are:
1] amazon friends
4] Google Adsense
However, you do want deep information about affiliate advertising, positioning, posturing, sales funnels, and so on.
But do not worry, there are platforms in which this schooling can be achieved. So do your studies earlier than you sign in with any of these. And take into account to promote the handiest merchandise that you stand behind.
There are lots of opportunities on the net in which you can locate web sites so that it will pay you to absorb surveys.
The system of getting involved with surveys is extraordinarily easy and will earn you a few greater greenbacks.
5. Typing jobs:
Do you kind very rapidly? You have got located golden possibilities waiting for you.
This might sound bizarre but yes there are groups accessible that need you to do obligations like facts entry and google research and might use your typing abilities.
Some typing jobs pay as much as $one hundred an afternoon relying upon the quantity of work that you installed.
So long as you are regular, you'll discover something or the alternative waiting for you that is going to help you make some more money each month.
I've successfully helped over 150 entrepreneurs, startups, and businesses, and I would be happy to help you. Please send me more information before scheduling a call - so I can give you maximum value for your money. Take a look at the great reviews I’ve received: https://clarity.fm/ripul.chhabra
The world is really confused and frightened by the pandemic that seems endless. Covid-19 infections are on the rise across the world, even in countries that once thought they had contained the virus. It is certain that we are now headed into a major global depression-a period of economic misery that few living people have experienced. There is no V-shaped economic recovery. Economists are worried that the tepid recovery in the job markets in the developed world could run out of steam this fall should coronavirus cases surge again just as government stimulus money runs out. The world’s top developed economies are all officially in recession. Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United States -the G7-have all reported that their economies shrank dramatically in the first half of 2020 due to pandemic. Therefore, income shortages are common. Paying house rents and other essential bills have become quite a challenge.
In India too, many people are suffering from the same challenges. India is among the worst hit countries in the world and with a huge population of more than 130 billion and it is a daunting task to earn a living. As an HR, it was painful for me to see so many people being laid off. Nearly 1.9 billion Indians had lost their jobs in India since April, according to data released by private think-tank Centre for Monitoring Indian Economy (CMIE).
I have advised several of them about side incomes in this new Covid-19 world. These are as follows:
1. Social Media Moderators: If you have basic social media skills and good people skills, this is an easy gig and usually comes with flexible hours. Available wherever you are in the world. Beyond social media, moderators are also needed to monitor comments and questions on blogs, forums, and chat rooms. The services that hire remote moderators are as follows:
a. The Social Element
b. Crisp Thinking
d. Mod Squad
2. Focus Groups: Focus groups are different from surveys in that they are much more in-depth, often require in-person or at least phone/webcam participation and as a result, also pay much better. Here is a list of some reputable market research companies with active focus groups:
b. 20/20 Research
e. Brand Institute
f. Nichols Research
g. Alder Weiner Research
h. Atkins Research Global
3. Microtasking: Microtask platforms connect companies who need small tasks completed so-called” Short Task”-with remote freelance workers who can perform them whenever they have some free time. Pay is not great, but they are easy to do on the side, even on a lunch break and are sometimes quite fun. These are the best-known platforms:
a. Amazon Mechanical Turk
b. Figure Eight
e. Field Agent
4. Test Websites and Apps: Website or App testing is an easy way to make some extra money. No special skill is required. You just need a computer or smartphone with an in-built microphone, and you are good to go. The process is simple: You signup, take a short test and answer a few questions. That way the platforms can match you with the required target audience for each test. Here are some of the well-known options:
a. User testing
f. What UsersDo
5. Virtual Chat Agent: Chat support positions are extremely popular, so competition is high. You need fast typing skills and excellent grammar, punctuation, and spelling. The following companies offer chat support positions:
b. The Chat Shop
6. Simple Online Research: Without special expertise, you can earn extra cash with basic research gigs. Some notable among them are:
a. Hobby Jam
b. IT-Boss Research
c. JBS Court Research Services
7. Paid Surveys: Paid surveys will not replace a full-time job but can be nice extra income stream-and fun to do. Most surveys are paid with either gift cards to top retailers or “PayPal cash”, meaning your earnings will be sent to your PayPal account. Here are some of the better-known survey companies:
a. Vindale Research
d. Opinion Outpost
f. American Consumer Opinion
h. One opinion
8. Data Entry: Data Entry is offered on micro tasking platforms, so there is some overlap, but here are a few companies that are more specialized on it. The notable companies that offer these services are:
a. The Smart Crowd
c. Cass Information Systems
9. Movie Captioner & Transcriptions: “Captions” are the black subtitles at the bottom of your TV screen that come on when you mute the sound. Someone obviously needs to write them and if you are a fast and accurate typist, this could be you.
10. Transcriptions: Transcriptions falls into three different groups: General Transcription, Legal Transcription and Medical Transcription. You obviously need fast, accurate typing skills and a fast, reliable internet connection. In addition, Express Scribe Software can help make the transcriptions process a lot faster and easier and eliminate the use of mouse.
The following companies hire newbies with no experience though they will usually do an evaluation test. The list of the companies are as follows:
e. Accutran Global
f. Casting Words
j. Hollywood Transcriptions
11. Proofreading: If you have excellent grammar and punctuation, and an eye for detail, you start a proofreading career by offering your services to self-publishing authors, which is a booming industry. The following sites work with freelancer proof-readers:
d. Proofreading Services
12. Virtual Assistant: Becoming a “Virtual Assistant (VA)” is one of the easiest entries into the world of home-based jobs and business options, because almost any skill can be monetized as a VA.
To get started, you can apply to any of the below agencies to get placed on current jobs:
a. Fancy Hands
b. Virtual Gal Friday
c. VA Sumo
e. StartUps Co.
f. 99 Dollar Social
13. Virtual Expert: If you can prove your expertise in a specific area, you can work for several online platforms answering customer questions and completing research assignments. A few notable among them are as follows:
a. Ask Wonder
b. Just Answer
14. Virtual Consultant: Freelance consulting gigs can be highly lucrative, and the below platforms connect virtual experts with companies around the world. A few notable among them are as follows:
a. On Frontiers
c. Internal Consulting
15. Virtual Teacher: Whatever expertise you have, you can now teach it online to almost anyone in the world courtesy of the internet. The following allow you to list yourself, set your own schedule and fees, and start earning money as a virtual teacher. The following will be able to help:
16. Translation: If you are fluent in another language-in, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Russian or Chinese-you will find plenty of translator gigs. Jobs could be in Customer service, transcriptions or working as an interpreter. Here is a list of translation agencies:
b. Argos Multilingual
d. Tele Language
17. Virtual Academic Tutor: Remote academic tutoring and test prep gigs are available at the following companies, but they require college degree and teaching certifications:
e. Study Pool
f. Yup Tutoring
18. Academic Test Scorer: Another goodie you can do via courtesy of the internet, but it requires college degree for consideration. You can apply to these companies:
c. Measurement Inc
19. Virtual English Tutor: Staying with the English as a 2nd Language theme, you can also teach English online. It is an industry that has exploded over the last few years, especially based in China. Here are the best-known companies to apply:
20. Pro Virtual Researcher: There are many ways to get paid for online research, both for simple tasks that only take a few minutes to complete all the way up to professional level research assignments.
a. First Quarter Finance
D. Ask Wonder
If You do have follow-up Questions feel free to contact me: https://clarity.fm/joy-brotonath