It's not easy to answer this question until you provide details regarding your idea.
- You should engage a company/professional that specializes in mobile games to create a list of features required to shortlist the right software.
- You should engage a graphic designer to help you design the game.
- You should engage a developer to help you build out the prototype.
- You should engage an animator to help you create the characters and animations for your game.
- You should test your game with real people to see if it’s fun and engaging.
I've successfully helped over 150 entrepreneurs, startups, and businesses, and I would be happy to help you. Please send me more information before scheduling a call - so I can give you maximum value for your money. Take a look at the great reviews I’ve received: https://clarity.fm/ripul.chhabra
I'm more than happy to help you regarding how to do the pilot, and I can direct you to someone who can help with the prototype (I just need to better understand the game - for example: is it a mobile app? For computers? SaaS?)
I've successfully helped over 396 entrepreneurs, startups and businesses, and I would be happy to help you. After scheduling a call, please send me some background information so that I can prepare in advance - thus giving you maximum value for your money. Take a look at my reviews: https://clarity.fm/assafben-david
Prototyping is the term used in developing software, electronics, and physical products. Piloting is the term used in developing a new process, management system or service.
You can read more here: https://www.stratechi.com/prototyping-piloting/
If you are looking for How, What, and Why check this out: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7451662
Besides if you do have any questions give me a call: https://clarity.fm/joy-brotonath